Saturday, March 5, 2016

2016 Snow

We've had a relatively mild winter so far this season however we have had one beautiful snowfall.

I took a few cloudy photos and then again after the sun came out. I happened to take them standing in the same location, so I created these comparison photos.


Both the cloudy and the sunny photos are beautiful in their own right.


The different lighting brings out different elements in the photos.


My youngest son made Olaf. He is creative and is my outside the box thinker.


I think he did a great job recreating Olaf!


Thanks for stopping by! We are having more spring like temps and the daffodils are blooming. I hope the weather is beautiful where you are!


Daffodils that come before the swallow dares, and take the winds of March with beauty. -Shakespeare

Have a blessed day!
Gina


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! I love the two different shots. The cloudy pics look like they were taken as B & W. I believe blessed Spring is here. Our pecan trees are even budding out....so Spring is officially here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love Olaf!!
    Amazing how different pictures can be with the different lighting.
    Wish that worked on selfies for myself lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post of snow and nice ending with spring flowers.I love how the sun light brought our the details. Olaf is amazing! Love that!

    ReplyDelete