Friday, January 2, 2015

Sewing to Serve Blog

Hello! Happy New Year! I started a new blog named Sewing to Serve. My prayer and purpose of the blog is to inspire each other to serve with our sewing talents. I don't mean for it to be a place to say 'look what I did'.

Our sewing community is already involved in sewing to serve projects that are dear to your hearts. I see you post about it often and it inspires me to do more. The Lord put in my head to make prayer quilts for the spiritually and physically ill. Your heart strings may pull you to participate in Quilts of Valor, Project Linus, Tie One On Day, Alzheimer's Art Initiative, 1 Million Pillowcase Challenge, the list can go on.

Also, I see the sewing community pull together providing warm quilts to our neighbors for disasters like tornadoes and floods.

My hope is the Sewing to Serve blog will be an outlet to share what we are doing and to learn from each other. A place to inspire and encourage each other to serve, will you follow me there.

I look forward to hear about your sewing to serve projects.

Blessings,
Gina



No comments:

Post a Comment